Our attention to detail at the Design for Manufacturability stage, total process control, testing and quality management processes result in defect-free parts on which our customers rely.
TL Technologies is ISO 9001:2008 Certified and uses a stringent quality control process to ensure the accuracy and reliability of every piece that leaves our facility.
We have never delivered a rejectable part and currently operate at a 0 PPM External quality measure. We employ the following Quality Management System to ensure 100% accuracy and delivery:
- AQP (Advanced Quality Planning)
- FAI (First Article Inspection)
- SPC (Statistical Process Control)
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
- CMS (Coordinate Measuring System)
- CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machines)
- IMM (In Machine Monitoring and Probing)
If you are experiencing multiple project starts, a high reject quantity, or repeated product defects, consider TL Technologies as your precision machining partner. If you have a part in production, and wonder if you can improve the outcome, call us at 717-869-4182 to schedule a no-obligation meeting.
If you have a new product getting ready for production, call 717-869-4182 or click here to use our Contact Form.